Friday, August 29, 2014

Calling Single Guys - Brazilian Village With 600 Beautiful Single Women Needs Husbands!

Posted in: , , ,

Noiva do Cordeiro, a small town in Brazil is made up almost entirely of young women - 600 of them aged between 20 and 35. But while the residents of the village would have it no other way, it has left them with the problem of finding eligible men for dating and marriage.

Nelma Fernandes, 23, admits it's impossible for the girls to find a would-be spouse. She said:

"Here, the only men we single girls meet are either married or related to us, everyone is a cousin. I haven't kissed a man for a long time.

"We all dream of falling in love and getting married. But we like living here and don't want to have to leave the town to find a husband.

"We'd like to get to know men who would leave their own lives and come to be a part of ours. But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules."

There are several pictures of the pretty ladies on the FB Page of the little agricultural community, and proposals are already beginning to pour in from men all over the world, both single and married... LOL...

Keith Joubert which one of you ladies are looking to get married to a Florida boy ?

Roow Montana so beautiful and i take you my sincer respect

Daveington O Mahony Do ye like Irish Men?, I'm Single!, talk to me...

Arnoldo Nuñez HERMOSA Y BELLAS......BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL... (Translated by Bing)

Laurent Quintard vous êtes toutes très belles !!!! you are all very beautiful! (Translated by Bing)

Sacha Sara Beautiful ladies.....Who is the one in the front with the red boots ?

Guilherme Novaes The first girl with red boots calls Carol Nakamura, she's an assistant stage and works on Domingão do Faustão, she's close to married! sorry to tell you!

Brad Perrault Who is the one on the right with the white pants

Maya Jp Maya tres belle femme - very beautiful woman (Translated by Bing)

Mark Cola wow nice ladies... can i marry one of them

Cadigal Maguel você olhar a menina doce e nos amemos uns .can eu tenho um para mim

Guilherme Novaes We can't understand, please try again in english, so let me try to help you!

Cadigal Maguel you girl look good and will like to date one

Jeremiah van Eeden hi pretty ladies:-)

Paul A. Presenza Hello!

Nick Edwards Hi i live in the U.S. (south carolina) and i would really like the opportunity to speak to some of you beautiful lady's. Thankfully yours. Nick Edwards















HISTORY OF NOIVA DO CORDEIRO

Although some of the women in Noiva do Cordeiro are married with families, their husbands are made to work away from home, only being allowed to return at weekends. Sons are sent away when they reach 18 and no other men are permitted to live in the town, which sits in a remote valley 60 miles east of Belo Horizonte.

The settlement dates back to the 1890s, when a young woman and her family were excommunicated from the Catholic church after she was accused of adultery.

Slowly more single women and mother-only families joined the community, and over the decades several attempts by men to intervere in their way of life made them adopt a strictly 'no male' policy.

Today, girl power rules in the rural town, with women in charge of every aspect of life - from farming to town planning and even religion.

Rosalee Fernandes, 49, says:

"We have God in our hearts. But we don't think we need to go to church, get married in front of a priest or baptise our children. These are rules made up by men."

It is not the only part of life in the town which has been given a uniquely feminine touch.

Ms Fernandes said: "There are lots of things that women do better than men. Our town is prettier, more organised, and far more harmonious than if men were in charge.

"When problems or disputes arise, we resolve them in a woman's way, trying to find consensus rather than conflict.

"We share everything, even the land we work on. Nobody competes with anyone here. It's all for one, and one for all.

"The whole town came together recently to help buy a huge widescreen TV for our community centre so we can all watch soap operas together.

"And there's always time to stop and gossip, try on each other's clothes and do each other's hair and nails."

Read more - Mirror UK



57 comments:

  1. I want to married with the Brazilian women, My Name is Ali I am from Algeria I am an ingineer I want to be your friend if you accepted,I can to speack very well Frensh,Russian,Arabic and just a little English I want to be more than in this languadge please help me.
    Here you are my adress paix.2014@hotmail.com
    Ali kisses you friendelly::getiton::
    please excuse me for some mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name Akram Shahid------pakistan job in wapda pakistan
    I LOVE YOU I LIKE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parminder.singh56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any woman want to marry a Canadian Indian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want merry to with bragil woman. So conetect me thsuri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi iam Indian male 29 yrs old I want to marry Brazilian female. My mail : lucky3r@gmail.co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My self sunny from India now in Malaysia iI amlooking girl in novia do cordeiro girl (Brazil) iIam 31year old sunnykmr014@gmail.com u can contact me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey friends ...if it is real fact then I am rally glad to marry with brajilian women bcoz I can understand what are the probelms come in front of women without A man ...so I mentioned my contact number and email address also ...+919002405432 and my email address is kumarprince70001@ Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myself manish kr Singh from India looking for single girl 28 to 36 yrs please contact my email.
    singh81manish@gmail.com
    +919844402474 my WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiiii...I m Ranjan Kumar das..I m from India...I will marry dear..My no is 7576044311 n also what'sup no dear ...Pls contact me

    ReplyDelete
  11. He all sweet and beautiful women i am sam from india. If you intrested for marry with me so pls reply mu mail id

    Spathak803@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello baby I am Indian boy plz call me you 9169961186

    ReplyDelete
  13. if any women from noiva wont to marry with Indiasarfaraz1113@gmail.comn man please contact me my mail.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm Arun from India i would like to talk to you , it's my what's app number +91 9942991210 ..Contact me if you wish ..Bye

    ReplyDelete
  15. My name is valentine how do I get in touch with any of these beautiful median am interested thanks this is my mail address . validityexpres@gmail. Com expecting you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my name is sanjay
    7977634408
    29yearold

    ReplyDelete
  17. +919633682015 is my number, i am an indian boy, am doing engineering, if any one intersted in me search me on whatsapp or fb with thr above number, or email me

    ReplyDelete
  18. My email hemanta.rajkonwar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi!
    i am javed from Pakistan. i love so much with Brazilian girls. i wan to marry with Brazilian girl, call or mail
    00923453060030
    javed,graphic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I am Pacific..email me prshnt23@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm Austin india 22 I'm looking for women to marry . Contact austinydas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Shivam this side if interested we can hook up mail me Shivam.singhal205@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi all sweet and beautiful women i am jitendra from india. If you intrested for marry with me so pls reply mail kumawatj@yahoo.com, whatsup 00917597971110

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My girlfriend me contact +919812596926 fast

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi i am from India. And I need a girlfriend .. So +919957565543 it is my personal number any interested girl can call me .. My facebook I'd is www.facebook/Homen.Kalita.75.in. Or e-mail address is homenkalita2001@gmail.com .. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have big dream i want to I will Merry Brazil woman...and I m 20 years old... And my email I'd is (subasnath21@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi I am Avinash Mhatre from India and I won't marry to any beautiful girl from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hy I'm Frome India my age is 21 any Brazilian with Margie me my no. +919545723202

    ReplyDelete
  35. MY NAME IS VISHNU
    MY WHATAPP NO -+918865930993

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi im looking forward to meet single women. for a serious and lifetime relation ship. you can add me in whatsapp at +639954591923.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi I"m Akhilesh age 31I interest in village & all people pls contact my my no +918839700742

    ReplyDelete
  38. +919558326364 want To marry contact me

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi noiva valley girls I read your story my heart is paining but what can do for you I'm 27 years old I'm from india I'm Singh boy I'm eligible bachelor I'm single also my cell number +919872251615 call me any Indian day time thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi I'm Indian,
    h Brazilian girls. i wan to marry with Brazilian girl, call or mail
    +919175187878/+918999192988
    Abhipatilakl
    @gmail.com

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  41. Plz call me girl +918401943373 merriy me my wtssap number

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hii...
    Every one I like you
    Your story I am come but where

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love is more than important from marriage. firstly i want a lifepartner who love me n i love her more than my self.i never live her for a second.. just want love out of limits.n i wish all of u that god will give u true love n a lifepartner.. wana friends dn add me on hangouts or gmail.singhak309@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am Dr. J. Ray. India, Welcome to all Friends to join me. If any body interested to contact me for Good and Happy Life, Kindly contact me, Email me your profile at: soindia2015@gmail.com
    Thanks to all

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi I'm Gufran Khan I like you I Love you cordiero girls I want you married me my country India my contact number+917054554913 and my WhatsApp number+918743854046

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hii dear
    I am Indian I will marry with you plz contact me my whatsapp no is +919825650316

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi I'm Ravi from India. Good looking man I'm looking for marriage contact me +919133943393 mail id raavirays@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  48. My Name is Shyam Kumar
    I'm from India
    My whatsapp no. 9818567642

    ReplyDelete
  49. My name is Shyam Kumar
    I'm from India
    My whatsapp no. 9818567642

    ReplyDelete
  50. My name is Shyam Kumar
    I'm from India
    My whatsapp no. 9818567642

    ReplyDelete
  51. My name is Shyam Kumar
    I'm From India
    My whatsapp no. 9818567642
    Contact me.....

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi I'm Manish Kumar Kashyap
    I am from India Lucknow
    I'm soldier of Indian Army
    Plz contact me watsapps my number is 9331158426 for marry me

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hloo, I m from India, I want to talk with u nd after that u nd me decided for marriage. My contact number is 9759305242

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am india my contact no.8082077003

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.