Friday, August 29, 2014

Rita Dominic Confirms She's Dating Again And In A Happy Place!

Posted in: , ,

Rita Dominic has confirmed that she is dating again and is in a happy place at this time. Last week, the beautiful actress had tweeted "Love is jumping when your partner's favorite club scores a goal..." and now, she has furnished details in an interview with Blanck Digital Magazine.

Rita says, “I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good."

She added that her new man is not in the entertainment industry. Hmmm....we wonder why? LOL...

Happy for you, lady, and all the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.