Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Couple Love - Chrissy Teigen and John Legend [This Could Be Us But...]

Posted in: , ,

I just love couples with a sense of humor and this lady Chrissy Teigens lights up my Instagram by how idealistic and romantic she can be, and at the same time how real and down to earth.

She shared the above photo of herself and hubby John Legend with the caption "this could be us but it's us" A play on the meme some use to complain about no love in their life. Chrissy is not shy to say, I gat mine!

In or out, dressed up or down, they are always on the same page. Really hoping their love keeps growing...







PS - Though she's supposed to be a skinny model, Chrissy Teigen loves cooking and eating. So refreshing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.