Thursday, September 25, 2014

Amber Rose Speaks On Divorce - Says Wiz Khalifa "Now Ex-Husband" Cheated

Posted in: , , , ,

There have been many speculations about how a wife who professed forever love could suddenly file for divorce. Nick Cannon was the target of a few cheating stories since he became her manager a week ago. But Amber Rose has now come out to defend herself, in the process revealing that Wiz was the one that cheated. She tweeted;


"Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this..... Unfortunately my now ex husband can't say the same…. I'm devastated and crushed but my main focus is Sebastian. Thank u for all the support in this difficult time."









2 comments:

  1. All these Celebs sha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na wa o he rather cheated with which gal? With a gorgeous wife like Amber ugly Wiz cheated men men men...odiegwu o

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.