Thursday, September 25, 2014

Gabrielle Union Puts Leaked Nudes Behind Her With Wedding Day #TBT

Posted in: , ,

Gabrielle Union was one of the female celebs hit the hardest with several of her nude pictures, click to see, hacked from her phone and released online. Many were sympathetic but a few social media commentators felt she deserved it.

The newlywed had released a statement with husband Dwayne Wade last week, and now she is putting the leaks totally behind her. She posted a couple of pictures from her wedding day with the caption to the one above;

The walk... To love ... I leave behind fear, judgement, scorn... I will not be shamed, lectured on what I "deserve" or what I have "coming to me"... I'm a lot of things but careless, ignorant, gullible or a deviant, I am not. Love to those who have shown me love... God Bless #tbt #happy #andthebeatgoeson #whosewatchinScandaltonight #gladiatorsstandup

See the other picture of her second wedding dress below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.