Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ariana Grande's Shocking Response To Nude Photo Leak

Posted in: , , ,

Over the past several weeks, several celebrities have had their iCloud accounts hacked, and their nude photos leaked online. So far, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, here, Kaley Cuoco, Gabrielle Union, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Amber Heard, Meagan Good, here, Avril Lavigne, Hope Solo, and Arianna Grande. 

But Ariana Grande has always insisted she was not the one in the nude photos purported to be her in the first group of pics released three weeks ago. Ariana denied they were her by tweeting. "l'il ass is a lot cuter than that."

With the latest releases, the singer maintains she's not the one in any of the pics, saying;

That's not my room, that's not my cats, that's not my belly button ring, that's not my hair, that's not my profile. I don't take pictures like that. I swear I don't. I promise.


Ariana Grande said the last to a TMZ cameraman who confronted her about her denials so far, and many are finding it shocking that such a good looking female celeb can claim she hasn't ever taken any nude photos.

I don't see what's so shocking about that. Members of this blog may not be celebrities, but our current poll shows that more than 60% of respondents have NEVER taken a nude selfie.

Also, with the way things are, never taking nudes may be the smartest decision Ariana Grande ever made. It will definitely mean better sleep at night.

Finally, if you've not voted, check out the poll at the right sidebar and share your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.