Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#Fappening - Amber Rose Releases Her Own Nude Pics

Posted in: , ,

Amber Rose is not bothered by the #Fappening. As the leaks of celebrity nude pics continues, the fear of God has been put into a lot of women about taking or allowing nude pictures of themselves to be taken. But Amber Rose is definitely not to be cowed.

"Well before anyone tries to hack me I figured I’d release a brand new pic of how I actually look from the back. It’s only right… Enjoy.”

The married mom of one shared these pictures on her Instagram page just now. See another one she shared yesterday below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.