Saturday, September 27, 2014

Chris Attoh Shares Pictures From Son's Birth, Reveals The Baby's Full Name

Posted in: , , ,

Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has revealed the name of his son as Brian Nii Ayittey Olaferomi Attoh. The baby boy was born to the actor and his fiancée, Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite on Friday September 6 [see announcement].

Attoh in an interview on a Ghanaian show, said he feels so blessed to be counted among fathers. See his comments on fatherhood and more pictures below..

Chris said:

“Ok I’m loving this because it’s a great feeling. Sometimes I listen to him breathe and I know there is a God somewhere. It’s God that gives children and am happy to have been blessed. So far I’m learning that fatherhood is the only profession where the more effort you give it the more you will enjoy back. It’s great!”

“I listen to him breathe sometimes at night and it is amazing! That is proof that there is God. God is the one that gives children. I am now fully skilled in changing diapers and feeding...the babies literally go through the food and the diapers at the same time.”



Chris added that he feels reborn by fatherhood, and said he also respects women a lot more now. According to him, the fact that women go through nine months of pregnancy is amazing. He said;

“I have found a new definition of respect for women now. The fact that they go through nine months of pregnancy gives me a new perspective to what womanhood really is."

Damilola shared this picture of her mommy face just a few days ago on Instagram. She's still just as beautiful :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.