Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vanessa Williams Engaged To Be Married For The Third Time

Posted in: ,

Third time lucky? Actress Vanessa Williams has announced that she is engaged to Jim Skrip, her boyfriend of over a year. The twice-divorced mother of four was previously married to public relations consultant Ramon Hervey, with whom she shares 2 daughters, Melanie, 27, Jillian, 25, and son Devin, 21. She also married former NBA player Rick Fox with whom shares daughter Sasha, 14.

The 51 year old Broadway and TV actress revealed her engagement during a taping of The Queen Latifah Show on Friday, Sept. 26. Watch the taping below for a closeup of the bling...


Queen Latifah had joked about Vanessa's beautiful ring on set saying:

"Vanessa, I have been trying to have a conversation ladies and gents, but I'm blinded by the light coming from that bling ring on your finger. Is there something that we need to know around here?"

Her guest then looked down at her dazzling new piece of jewelry and replied:

"Oh sorry darling. I got engaged. I have had a lot of good things happen. I turned 50 when we were in rehearsal on Broadway, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. It has been a lot of blessings on this trip."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.