Friday, September 19, 2014

Couple Love - Will Smith Shares Loving Message to Jada As She Turns 43

Posted in: , ,

Jada Pinkett Smith turned 43 yesterday Sept 18 and husband, Will Smith, gave her a shout out on his Facebook page. He posted this old school photo above with the caption;

'Happy Birthday, My Love. We've been together at your last 20 birthday parties. Let’s go for 50 or 60 more,'

I hope they make it. Jada is such a sweet soul. For her 43rd, the mother of two covered the Health Magazine, and talked to them about getting older, and the things that keep her grounded.

"I'm getting older! I've never looked at myself as, like, a beauty. I'm not sore on the eye, but I know there's always going to be somebody more beautiful—always. My grandmother used to say to me, "It's not about what you look like on the outside. It's what you look like on the inside."

So she helped me learn at an early age to be well-rounded, to be spiritual, to be compassionate.

And my mom said, "You can do whatever you want with your hair and your clothes."

I went to art school, and I could make my hair lime green if I wanted. So there was a certain internal power that grew within me because I didn't have a problem being who I was, no matter what room I was in.








1 comment:

  1. That is sweet! I find it very passionate about love. HHmmm, well I have something to share, this is the fake sonogram video from fakeababy. It is such a clever thing but it is funny and fantastic. Best for gags and best gift in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.