Friday, September 19, 2014

Kaley Cuoco Opens Up About Her Nude Photo Leak

Posted in: , , ,

Kaley Cuoco was among the celebrities who had nude photos leaked online a few weeks ago, and she has called the breach of privacy "disturbing," during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." The actress said;

"I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone so anything that my name pops up [in] comes to my phone because I'm, like, obsessed. I need to know what's going on. So every day, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos' [alerts]. It's been going on for years.

"So then this one came up and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one. Then I started getting emails like, 'No, there are some real ones going around.'"

Kaley then took initiative to send an email to her family, explaining what was happening and adding that she wasn't pregnant or getting divorced.

Then she made a joke of it for her fans, posting funny photo of herself on Instagram using a nudify mobile phone app that pixelates the breast and groin area in pictures. See here.

She told Jimmy Kimmel;

"It was just a really bad situation but I took it in my own hands and make a joke about it because what are you gonna do? You gotta make fun of yourself."







1 comment:

  1. Yes it is just one of the bad situation. It will pass. Thank you for letting me share this new fake ultrasound design from fakeababy. It is also one of the funniest thing in the world and best for gags.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.