Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jim Iyke In Sexy Underwear - Says His Woman Loves, 'The Gent And The Street In Me'

Posted in: ,

Jim Iyke is currently in the United States and has been thinking a lot about life and his relationships. In an earlier post, he talked about his thoughts on how women are different, and how this determines the men who love them.

In this latest post shared with a picture of the controversial actor in his underwear, he says he is a gentleman and a sexy street thug too. He wrote;

"I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I'm strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily.

I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It's the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed.

Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy"

If he does all that, then good for him and his woman :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.