Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kim Kardashian On Sex Tape With Kanye And Celebrity Leaked Photos

Posted in: , , ,

Some say Kim Kardashian only came to mainstream prominence after her sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J was leaked. Now, Kim, who was named GQ magazine Woman of the Year, is talking sex tapes again.

Kim covered the GQ  Awards edition where she classily posed nude on silk sheets [see pics], and she also talked about her sex life with husband Kanye West, and if they have a sex tape. Kim says;

My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life. So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we've made another... If we have it's never something I want to go public.’

‘[it's] not something I would want anyone else to see but me and Kanye. I am married to an incredible man and let's just say we like to have fun. Kanye and I have a very good sex life. What we do privately is private.

On the issue of the celebrity leaked photos, Kim Kardashian, who was named as one of those whose nude pics were hacked, says it can't be true because she deleted her icloud account years ago.

She told BBC Newsbeat;

"I think people in general just have to be cautious.I don't have an iCloud account on my phone. I don't even know where this cloud is or where all this information is that can be hacked into, I deleted my iCloud account ages ago because I didn't really understand it and I was aware that it was so easily accessible,"

'I think it's a big wake up call for people to make sure they have every privacy setting, it seems like there's a lot of people that love to spend their time hacking people's information.

And that's just a scary thing."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.