Friday, October 31, 2014

19 Year Old Planning Country Tour Wants Men To Pay Her To Visit Them, Is This Prostitution?

Posted in: , ,

19-year-old Ju Peng from Shanghai sparked a social media storm when she posted an ad on Chinese website, Weibo, detailing her travel plans. She has found a unique way to fund her once-in-a-lifetime round trip around her country which involves sleeping with a different man in every city she stops in.



Her ad calls for ‘temporary boyfriends - good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 metres and, of course, rich’.

So what exactly is the trade off here, and why does it sound like prostitution? Ju says;

‘They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous.

‘In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl.’

‘It is sort of like hitchhiking. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.’

What do you think? Is she just being disingenous?


Via Metro UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.