Friday, October 31, 2014

#JollofGate - Showing Jamie Oliver Real Jollof Rice

Posted in: , ,

So #jollofgate is trending, because after weeks of a slow boil, west Africans are now simmering with anger that oyinbo whiteman britico Jamie Oliver dared to cook where he did not parboil. Pun aplenty, yeah? That how unserious I think this hashtag is.

Because is there really a "real jollof rice"? Below are some of what I've cooked and called jollof rice in my time.
Some of Kitchen experiment recipes below. See a picture of Jamie Oliver's Jollof and recipe here.

Jollof Rice With Gizzard and Spinach Sauce

How to Make Jollof Rice With Chicken and Plantain

How to Cook Fried Rice Jollof 1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.