Friday, October 31, 2014

Tiny Finally Speaks On Permanently Changed Eye Color - ‘I have The Right, It’s My Body’

Posted in: ,

Tiny Harris is an ex-singer from the girl band Xscape, and has been married to rapper T.I since 2010 though they've been together starting from 2001 and have 2 children together. He loves her, she loves him, and they even have a reality show together. Yet, she is one of the most criticized women in black showbiz. From her height to her figure, everything about her is mocked and made fun of on social media.

Last week, Tiny shocked her fans and followers after she revealed that she had undergone a surgical procedure to permanently change her eye color to ice gray. After initially keeping quiet and deleting the post announcing the eye color change, Tiny has now spoken out about it for the first time, explaining the procedure while appearing on Good Morning America.

Tiny said she had to travel to Africa for the procedure because the operation is illegal in the United States.

"They go into the eye and they make a little slit," Harris explained of the procedure that uses a medical-grade silicone. "They take an implant and it's folded up. They open it [and] spread it over your eye.

"They told me that the procedure was going to be quick, five to 10 minutes an eye," she said. "They woke me up. It was very blurry, then it kind of fades in."

"I looked into the mirror and I was like, 'They are amazing,'" she said. "I love them."

Harris, the wife of rapper Clifford “T.I.” Harris, says even her husband questioned her decision to get the surgery at first.

"He was like, 'What are you doing?'" Harris said, adding that now her spouse is OK with the change.

"He loves them," she said. "He's OK with it as long as I'm healthy and don't have any problems."

Tiny says if he's OK, then she doesn’t care what other people say.

“I just wanted to do something different. And I have the right to do that. It’s my body.”

What do you think of Tiny's new eyes? Some have called it self-hate, worse than any other type of implant or bleaching, do you agree?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.