Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ciara Loses 60 Pounds, Shows Off Toned Post Baby Body

Posted in: , ,

Just 4 months after having her son, Baby Future Zahir, Ciara showed off this amazing post baby body on her Instagram yesterday. The mom of one says she has lost 60 pounds as she prepares to put out some new music. She wrote;

"After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There's Nothing I Can't Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World. #ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!"

I remember that she was also keeping fit while pregnant so that must have helped. Kudos to her!






1 comment:

  1. Issorait.
    60pounds kwols 27kg in 4months. That's like 7kg per month. How do u do dat? How do u loose 7kg per month and keep it off then loose anoda 7kg and keep it off -for 4months!
    These celebs just make one feel stupid -then next year they will confess they did some nips n tuck. Nawa sha. Diariz God

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.