Tuesday, October 7, 2014

PHOTOS: Big Sean and Ariana Grande Kissing at Horror Nights

Posted in: , ,

Big Sean has confirmed that he and Ariana Grande are a couple after the two were shown kissing on a theme park ride camera shot. The singer shared the pictures on his twitter handle yesterday.




The pair had previously refused to comment on rumors that they were dating. While they were both seperately appearing On Air with Ryan Seacrest, they were both asked if they were dating. Arianna responded;

"I think I love working with Sean the most because we've done so many songs together, and he's amazing... and he's one of my favourite people ever. I mean, I guess. Curiosity man, it'll kill you. I don't know what to say, Ryan. Why are you doing this me? I'll tell you when we're not on the air."

In his own interview, Big Sean said,

"I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that."





Images via BigSeanNews1 on Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.