Thursday, November 6, 2014

Beyonce Shares First Photo Of Kelly Rowland's Son Titan Jewell

Posted in: , ,

Superstar Beyonce has just revealed that she was present for friend Kelly Rowland's delivery of her baby boy two days ago. She shared this first image of the little Titan Jewell's hands with the caption;



There's no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood. I've always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I'm so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.