Thursday, November 6, 2014

Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Beaten And Almost Killed By 'Haters' [Photos]

Posted in: , ,

Valeria Lukyanova, 28, popularly known as the human Barbie because she looks like a doll has narrated how she was almost killed by two men while trying to get into her apartment four days ago.

'I came back home from a shop with bags and entered the door code when two men rushed from the dark and attacked me. They said nothing and did not try to rob me. It happened in a flash, they hit me on the head, several times on my jaw, then one of them began strangling me. If it wasn't for my neighbour who suddenly appeared, I don't know what would have happened. They saw her and ran away.

READ ALSO - Bikini Pictures of Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova

According to Valeria, she has been receiving hate threats for the past two years, and because of that, she believes these men were after her life and not to rob her. Luckily, she survived and is now out of the hospital.

I feel a little better, but my jaw is still hurting badly.I have been on the strongest pain killer for four days, but still woke in the middle of the night from horrible pains.’





Images via DailyMail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.