Monday, November 3, 2014

Covers - Rihanna Gets Real For Elle Magazine About Cooking And Wanting to be a Wife

Posted in: , , ,

Rihanna is on the cover of the upcoming edition of Elle Magazine, and in addition to the edgy fashion photoshoot, the Bad Gal singer gave some real and punchy answers to 7 fun questions about her true inner self. Find out below some of the things you didn't know about RihRih...

What’s your mantra?
“Fuck bitches, get money!

 If you weren’t a singer, what would you be?
A Wife

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
That’s still a secret.

What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?
Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!

What do people misunderstand about you?
I’m shy.

The best hangover cure?
Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet.

Are you a good cook?
I’m a fun cook! My specialty is seafood, but I also make the sickest mac ’n’ cheese you will ever taste.









Pics courtesy - Elle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.