Monday, November 3, 2014

Lena Dunham Denies Reports of Sexually Molesting Her Sister When They Were Children

Posted in: , ,

'Girls' actress, Lena Dunham has totally refuted allegations that she sexually molested her little sister when they were both children, calling the reports, "upsetting and disgusting.” Lena Dunham accused the “right-wing” media for making up the stories from innocous anecdotes the actress shared in her new book.

In the new memoir, Not That Kind Of Girl, Lena Dunham had admitted touching her younger sister’s vagina and kissing her starting from when her sister was just one year old and Lena 7yo.

“One day, as I sat in our driveway in Long Island playing with blocks and buckets, my curiosity got the best of me. Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina.”

Another segment says;

“As [Grace] grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a ‘motorcycle chick.’ Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just ‘relax on me.’ Basically, anything a sexual predator might to do woo a small suburban girl I was trying… 

Lena Dunham is now saying that the news outlets, like Truth Revolt, left out a particular line that explains the disturbing sexual references in the above segments. She explained her actions back then thus;

What I really wanted, beyond affection, was to feel that she needed me, that she was helpless without her big sister leading her through the world.”

Lena Dunham lashed out at the reports on Twitter.















Following the fallout, Lena Dunham announced that she would be cancelling her readings in Antwerp and Berlin, expressing her apologies to her Belgian and German fans on Twitter.

Picture - Lena Dunham/Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.