Monday, November 3, 2014

Family Time - Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Children On Vacation

Posted in: , ,

While thanking God for blessing her and her children, Ibinabo Fiberesima took the opportunity to respond to those who frequently call her out for having children by different fathers. The president of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria made the comments as she shared photos of herself and some of her children on vacation.

I have a Family to die for. All those that castigate me because I have had children from diffrenet fathers... go get a life. I adore my children. They have the Grace of God upon them. They are growing up in HIS LIGHT. God has blessed me immensly. THOSE OF YOU IN GLASS HOUSES KEEP THROWING STONES. I am also getting married to the most Awesome guy in this universe.... Chineke..Baba God ...u 2 much. U too dey bless me. Thank you Jesus. Shame to bad people! I am in the limelite doesnt make me less HUMAN. Wedding loading.....


READ ALSO - Ibinabo Fiberesima and Her Five Children













No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.