Monday, November 10, 2014

Dr Myles Munroe Spoke On Death 3 Weeks Before Crash - 'I am Ready To Die'

Posted in: , ,

Dr. Myles Munroe died yesterday in a plane crash with his wife and daughter and some of his closest ministry officials. But Christians can be consoled knowing that he was ready to go back to his maker and He that called him.

The renowned preacher was just recently in Kenya where he spoke to former CNN reporter Jeff Koinange on his new show. There he talked about death, how Christians should live their lives, and how he wished to die.

“I want to challenge every Kenyan to go to the cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die like the Apostle Paul who said I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and I have been poured out like a drink offering. There is nothing left. I am ready to die. That’s how I wanna die because there is nothing else for me left to die.” he said.

This echoes one of the pastor and teacher's quotes about life and living and death. He wrote in one of his books;

The greatest tragedy of life is not dying, but a life without a purpose.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.