Monday, November 10, 2014

Kim Kardashian Debuts Birthday Bag Hand-Painted By North West

Posted in: , ,

Kim Kardashain was carrying a Hermes purse during an outing with husband Kanye West earlier day. The purse was a combined gift from Kanye and their one-year-old daughter North West who had hand-painted the bag for Kim's last birthday.

Kim tagged the picture;

Me & my bae out today. Wearing my favorite bag painted by my little North

After her birthday celebrations last month, Kim had revealed that her best gift was the one from her baby and husband. She described how she got the gift to US Weekly;

"Kanye had a box [with an Hermes purse in it] and I opened it up and it was all painted really cool and on my computer was this message that said 'Play' and it was a video of my daughter sitting outside painting the purse. I had thought it was this new artist who had painted this purse [but] it was my daughter. It was amazing."

Last year for her Christmas present, Kanye West had also given Kim a Hermes Birkin bag, that one was hand painted by professional artists.





1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.