Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photo Of Woman Breastfeeding Her Newborn At Graduation Goes Viral For Good

Posted in: , ,

After a previous photo of an American woman went viral several months ago with many condemning her, read here, a similar photo of a new mum breastfeeding her baby at her graduation has gone viral with mostly nice compliments and congratulations to her.

The photo of Jacci Sharkey, 24, posed in her graduation gown while proudly breastfeeding her six-week-old son now has over 100,000 likes on Facebook. See it below...

READ ALSO - Olivia Wilde Breastfeeds Her Son For Photoshoot


The University of the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Australia posted the photo on their official page, with the caption.

‘From her recent graduation, this amazing photo and message was sent to us by inspiring mum Jacci Sharkey.’

Jacci wrote:

‘Just wanted to share a photo from the most recent graduation that I am proud of. I’m extremely proud that with the support of the uni, during my degree I was able to have 2 babies and still finish my degree. Thanks USC!’

‘I want mums to know that they can study and also be a mum. They don’t have to give up either of them.’

Very inspiring. Congrats to her!


Photo credit: Jacci Sharkey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.