Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OC Ukeje Ties The Knot With Fiancee This Weekend

Posted in: ,

OC Ukeje is reported to have gotten engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Ibukun Togonu a couple of months ago, and the couple will be getting married in Lagos this weekend.

Ynaija exclusively gathered that “the private wedding will hold at the Youth church hall, Hoares Mem. Methodist Cathedral, 321 Herbert Macaulay st, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos, while the reception  follows at The Incubator, 7/8 Yusuf Abiodun way, City of David Road, VI, Lagos.”

OC Ukeje confirmed the news thus;

“Ibukun & I are gettin married….Pls come celebrate with us….We appreciate your prayers & hope 2see you.” 

OC Ukeje had spoken in 2013, about the woman in his life to Punch Newspaper..

“God willing, I plan to get married next year (2014). There is a woman in my life and she is not into this business. We have never had issues over me and my female fans. This is not to say that she is not aware.” She is definitely aware but I am not also settling down with someone that is not good looking because she gets chased by men as well.  There are people, who are higher in level than I am, they have more money than I have and might be interested in her. I see some of those and might be worried. It is a two-way streak; she’s scared, I’m scared but we are together and making it work.” 

When he was asked by FlytimeTV the first name that popped into his head the moment he was was announced as winner of the Best Actor in the 2013 AMVCAs, he responded;

Ibukun Togonu, simply because she is the woman I hope to marry and she was out of the country at the time of the AMVCAs so I had no idea if she had already heard. I just wanted to call her immediately to give her the good news.

Here's wishing them an amazing marriage even if we never get to see the pictures :)

Photo Credit - Zimbio



1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.