Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Toyin & Tobi Ashimolowo Share New Photos To Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary

Posted in: , , ,

Tobi Ashimolowo, son of Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo and his bride, Toyin had their white wedding on October 18th, after an engagement and traditional wedding a few days before. Today Toyin shared the picture above with some loving words for her new hubby as they mark one month of marriage.

Can't believe this happened exactly a month ago! 18th October 2014, the day I married my king and my everything @tobiashimolowo Wish we could relive it!! #aboutamonthago #wedding #marriage #nigerianwedding #marriageissweet #MisstoMrs #GodIsTooGood

Tobi, on his part had shared the following message and pic about a week after the wedding;


Towards the beginning of this year I asked my best friend to marry me. Last week she became my wife. I thank God for the gift He has given me and I thank Him for granting me favour. Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate with us. #love #joy #peace #myheart #queen #wifey #grace #favour #newbeginnings #shoutouttothepeoplethatdidntlikemykanyesmile

So sweet! Wishing them more love and all the blessings of marriage.

Some more pictures of Toyin from her wedding and hen night;







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.