Friday, December 5, 2014

Couple Love - Chrissy Teigen And John Legend

Posted in: , ,

It was Chrissy Teigen's birthday a few days ago and she marked it in a low key way with just a small party thrown for her by husband John Legend and only a few close friends in attendance. She shared a couple of pictures after that of the two kissing saying, "GroSsSssss I know. I just love him a lot."

She also shared another picture with the beautiful caption;

Thank you to my beautiful, wonderful husband for throwing me such a wonderful birthday weekend spent with some of the most wonderful friends i could ever imagine, as if I'm not lucky enough year round. And today was an entire day spent in bed with my beautiful husband, a housewives marathon, the soul train awards presents by twix, and now homeland. Beyond happy. Thank you to my endlessly loyal and loving friends and everyone out there for the well wishes!!





The cute couple are also taking part in a charity drive for Christmas by posing for a photoshoot to help raise funds for a food charity. Chrissy shared the picture below with the caption;

This holiday, @johnlegend and I are coming together with @feedprojects to help end world hunger. Our FEED bags, bracelets and scarf will provide 1,120 meals. How many meals will you give? #FEEDtogether www.feedprojects.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.