Friday, December 5, 2014

Mother Slams Critics Of 'Most Beautiful Girl In The World' Child Model Over Sexualized Comments

Posted in: , ,

A child model, Kristina Pimenova, at just nine years old has been dubbed 'the most beautiful girl in the world' by admirers after her images appeared online. However, going viral comes with a price as her pictures becoming a worldwide sensation led to a storm of criticism on Facebook and Instagram.

Kristina's mother, Glikeriya Pimenova, was attacked by commenters who said she was sexualising her daughter by posting provocative pictures of her on social media. Today, the mother has pushed back, saying it is the comments under the 9year old's pictures that are sexual even on the most innocent of pictures.

The mother runs the child model's social media accounts and posts the pictures, and she accepts no blame for those she called paedophiles in an exclusive interview with MailOnline;

I do not accept those accusations about sexualisation of my child.I am certain in my mind all her photographs are absolutely innocent. I have never asked her to take this or that pose, and in fact I must say she does not especially like it when I am photographing her, so I do it quickly and when she doesn't notice.'

You must think like a paedophile in order to see something sexual in  these pictures, so it is time for you to see a doctor. Some years ago I posted a picture of little Kristina on the beach in the Maldives hugging her three soft toys and laughing.

She was holding all her toys in front of her chest and hugging them, and you know what comments I got to this picture?

Oh, she is covering her breasts because she thinks she has something to hide!' Can you believe it? I think people who post something like this have serious psychological problems.'

All her 'poses' are natural. She is just a little girl who is attracting a lot of attention and unfortunately some of this attention is coming from strange people with huge personal problems, keen to throw dirt at anyone.'

Below are some of Kristina's photos. Do you think she is the most beautiful girl in the world, and are the pictures sexual?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.