Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amber Rose Denies Affair With Nick Cannon After His&Hers Ferrari Post

Posted in: , ,

Amber Rose and her manager Nick Cannon have been rumored to be together since the time their divorces was announced around the same time he became her manager. The upcoming actress and model didn't help matters by posting the picture above on her Instagram saying the two have matching his&hers ferraris!

"U guys like me and @nickcannon's matching Ferraris? #HisandHers #Ncredible"

However, when fans started in on both of them finally coming out that they're together, Amber decided to set the recrd straight. Read her response below..


Shout out to my Amazing Manager @nickcannon! I know the world wants us to be together sooo badly (Sarcasm) but it's just not our relationship. Every time I post a pic of me and this Man yall start reaching..... We are friends and business partners nothing more. We have beautiful children and ppl we still love very much no matter what. I don't know how many times I need to say this but this will be my last time. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!! Ok fuckers? I usually don't even comment on dumb made up stories but ur gonna see a lot of us together cuz we're getting this Shmoney...... Cuz he's my manager! Duh. So fall the fuck back and chill the fuck out -Muva 

Amber was formerly with Wiz Khalifa, and Nick with Mariah Carey. Is she saying there's still unfinished business with their exes? I do wish Nick and Mariah end back together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.