Sunday, January 25, 2015

MUST WATCH - Best Groomsmen Wedding Dance In Nigeria!

Posted in: ,

Arit and Shola got married a couple of weeks ago and during the reception, Shola and his groomsmen surprised the bride with a group dance. The guys jammed to a mixtape of songs from the old school to the new school.

They chose mostly romantic love songs for the medley - from boy band hits like I Want It That Way to KCi and Jojo's All My Life. And of course, there is Naija hit Chop my Money to which they all sprayed the bride and she couldn't help but get up and dance too. Just beautiful!  Watch below...



The video was shot by Atunbi and the pre-wedding photo is by Image 1st Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.