Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fanny Neguesha On Break Up With Mario Balotelli - 'I Wanted My Own Career'

Posted in: , ,

Belgian model, Fanny Neguesha was one of Mario Ballotelli's longest relationships, the couple even got engaged and were together from March 2014 before they officially broke up in September 2014. Now the footballer's ex fiancee has opened up on why she broke things up with the Liverpool and Italy striker.

Speaking on Italian TV, Fanny explained that Mario Balotelli wanted to end her glamour modelling career. He was jealous of other men seeing her semi-nude phots I guess.

She said;

‘He didn’t want to see me in photo-shoots or singing and dancing, I tried to explain to him that I had a career as well. But he just wouldn’t listen. Looking back maybe I was a bit too hasty.’

I should have taken a bit more time and thought about it before I accepted his proposal. He was a hard head and couldn’t accept I wanted my own career path as well.

‘In the end I returned the engagement ring to him. He was upset but we have both moved on now.’

Probably for the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.