Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Ellen DeGeneres - Talk Show Host Clocks 57

Posted in: , ,

A day before Ellen DeGeneres celebrated her birthday on her show yesterday with Vice President Joe Biden and Keith Urban, she spent some quality time with her wife Portia de Rossi taking a walk on the beach. Both Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi were makeup-free in the selfie which Ellen later shared on Twitter with the caption;

"My last sunset of 56 with my favorite person." 


Meanwhile, on her show, Ellen is celebrating all week long! She tweeted.

"I'm celebrating all week long. I don't know why I didn't think of this soone. Next year, I'm gonna do a whole month."

And Ellen started it off as a way to give back to her fans, as she gave away two brand-new Mercedes-Benz cars. I love Ellen because she has such a big heart.

With all her other fans, we say, "Happy Birthday, Ellen!" And more life, love and blessings to you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.