Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kanye West Premieres Only One With North West On Ellen, Talks About Trying For More Kids

Posted in: , , , ,

Kanye West has premiered the new video for his “Only One” single with Paul McCartney and it features himself and his one-and-a-half-year-old daughter with Kim Kardashian, North West. The rapper shared an exclusive first look at the video on Ellen, and the talk show host lavished praise on Kanye, calling him “amazing.”

Directed by Spike Jonze, the video shows him and North wandering and gazing at each other in a field. After the video, Kanye also talked with Ellen Degeneres about wanting more kids.


On marriage and family changing him:
"I have someone to think about going home to: something not only to be brave for what I want to do for humanity, but also to be more protective of myself for my family."

On if he wants more kids:
“We’re trying,” he said.

How many more kids does he want?
“I just want whatever Kim wants.”

On his new album:
"We’re still trying to find the vibe. [There’s] this transition from what I felt when I did Yeezus to what I feel now and we’re just creating, so we haven’t found it yet.”

Watch the Ellen videos below and check out the complete video of Only One on Kanye's website.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.