Monday, January 5, 2015

The Kim Kardashian Love Magazine Cover That's Got Everyone Talking

Posted in: ,

So what do you think of this Kim Kardashian Love magazine cover that's got everyone and their sister and their brother talking? Kim appears to be very proud of it and was the first to share it to her Facebook page. She wrote;

Working with @stevenkleinstudio was so crazy for me! We shot for 3 days straight at a motel in LA. One night til 4am. @kegrand dressed me in all vintage and custom Prada and bleached my brows! Can't wait for u to see 30+ page spread with Steven Klein for Love Magazine


Since then, many have trashed the cover as the worst she's ever done. Most agree she's almost unrecognizable in the cover. I think it's different but not so awful. You?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.