Monday, January 5, 2015

Man Candy Of The Week - Flavour Is Oyorima!!!

Posted in: ,

OK, I confess. I have no clue what Oyorima means, but highlife crooner Flavour N'Abania makes that word sound so sexy, hehhe. The singer is on the cover of the Complete Fashion's January 2015 issue, and he's showing off his toned chest which though we've seen before - here and here and here - we won't mind seeing again and again.

He has on just a coral necklace, red cap and akwete wrapper, and the Igbo Kwenu vibes certainly suit him. Even those tattoos make him look more and more like a throwback warrior of ancient umuoma land, LOL.. abi not so?

Have a great week my RML people. I know most people will have only returned to work or school today. It is well. 2015 will sure be amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.