Monday, February 16, 2015

Comedian Seyi Law & Wife Suffer Heartbreaking Loss of Baby

Posted in: , ,

Comedian Seyilaw and wife Stacy Ebere are currently mourning the loss of their child. Stacy lost the baby she was supposed to give birth to later this April. The couple who tied the knot in 2011 sadly lost their child before the birth.

The expectant mother has been in the United States for the past few weeks anticipating their bundle of joy before the tragedy occured. RML mourns with them and our prayers is that God strengthens and consoles them.

Seyi posted the sombre message on his Instagram page yesterday.


My heart is blank,
My joy has disappeared,
Anger has become my companion.
The wait is over with a bitter end.
Oh Lord! why does it have to be me?
I am so imperfect and never denied it.
The pains of nine months has amounted to nothing.

Ebere announced the loss of her baby girl on her BB writing;

"We lost our baby (daughter) Ccossy R.I.P. Thank God for his strength. I am still standing. Please bear with me I can't explain to you all.
"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.