Monday, February 16, 2015

Lady Gaga Engaged To Taylor Kinney - See Her Massive Bling!

Posted in: , ,

Gaga has just confirmed the engagement reports that surfaced a few hours ago. She posted on Instagram a picture of her huge, heart-shaped diamond ring with the caption; "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" Congrats to her! See the ring and more photos from the love-struck Gaga over the Valentine's day weekend below...

Lady Gaga is engaged to Chicago Fire actor Taylor Kinney, whom she's been dating off and on since 2011 after they met on "You & 1" one of her music videos where he played her love interest. In a recent Howard Stern interview, Lady Gaga said that she would marry Kinney if he proposed, saying; "He is the right guy. How do we know? It's this feeling..."

He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!

Nothing like flowers from the man of your dreams.

Love emoji




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.