Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sammy Okposo Shares Romantic Message To Wife On Her Birthday

Posted in: ,

Ozioma Mkparu, wife of gospel musician, Sammie Okposo, was a year older yesterday and he took the opportunity to shower her with praises on his social media. He shared the photo above with the caption;

"The 18th of febuary is one of the most exciting and important days in my life cos thats the day you came into this world i bless God for the day you were born cos God was most definately thinking about me when he created you and i seriously suspect that God must have created you on the 8th day after he had rested

happy birthday my love my wife my queen my girlfriend my friend my co pilot i celebrate you i celebrate with you thank you for all your love,care,support,prayers,advice thank you for unconditionally loving me inspite of my faults,failings,shortcomings and mistakes i have no plan B i love you for ever i will choose you again&again HBD Godbless,keep,protect,increase and honour you always"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.