Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lady Gaga Can't Stop Smiling Over Her Engagement Ring and Her Man

Posted in: ,

Lady Gaga's fiancee, actor Taylor Kinney popped the question on Valentine's day after the couple have been dating since 2011 when she featured him in her music video for "You and I". And when she debuted the heart shaped diamond ring he gave to her on social media a few days after the proposal, everyone deemed it pretty impressive.

Now, five days later, Lady Gaga took to Instagram to state the favorite part about her ring above. The 28-year-old monster singer says she cannot stop smiling about her new engagement ring, and it's not about how big or expensive the stone is. But it's about who gave it to her and what he means to her and what thought he put into the ring.


"My favorite part of my engagement ring, Taylor and Lorraine designed "T��S" in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I'm such a happy bride-to-be! I can't stop smiling!!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.