Friday, February 20, 2015

Stella Damasus Replies Toyin Aimakhu In Mean Tweets & Hate Mail Vlog

Posted in: , ,

Stella Damasus has used her Vlog Diaries Episode 13 titled "Mean Tweets & Hate Mails" to reply some negative feedback she has received on social media. Amongst the tweets and comments was Toyin Aimakhu's comment on her #Bringbackourgirls video which said;

"Madam, Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only you do video. #VisaDonExpire #BringOurSonBack #AttentionSeeker #LoveYouStill.

In the vlog, Stella Damasus replied Toyin last out of about 7 comments and tweets, saying she remembers Toyin calling her to work with her on a Yoruba movie.

She responds that she loves Toyin as well, but that Toyin should be careful of what she says. Stella said;

"I love you like crazy. But let's look at your hashtags again. You said #VisaDonExpire#, I have been in this country for about two years, and nobody has asked me to leave.

"Apart from that, I'm doing a lot of work with the United Nations. If I had a problem with my Visa, I don't think they would be working with me. When it comes to the visa issue, let's be sure of what we are saying.


Speaking on the #BringOurSonBack# hashtag, Stella replied;

"Is her son missing?. Does she have a son?. If your son is missing, let us look for him.
"You know I know how to do videos as you said. Tell me and I will scream till my lungs burst or something". 

On the #AttentionSeeker hashtag, Stella said it's not her fault people loved talking about her as even celebs with paid for PR don't get as much column inches as she does in the tabloids. She asked Toyin to help her find out the secret.

The response comes amidst other replies to mean tweets from Anonymous commenters who blasted STella for her multiple marriages, her looks, fashion sense, style and more.

While the actress sounded a bit overly dramatic and defensive, I doubt it's easy to receive so much criticism and negative feedback on a daily basis. I hope she does know how to cope and not allow them get to her too much. Watch below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.