Friday, February 20, 2015

Kanye Speaks On Tyga and Kylie, Blasts Amber Rose - 'I Had To Take 30 Showers!'

Posted in: ,

Kanye West has spoken out on whether Tyga and Kylie are in a relationship saying, "He just got in there first, I think he was smart." Many are taking this as a confirmation that the two are dating, though Tyga has insisted they're just friends. Maybe he's waiting for her to be grown?

More dramatic for those who have been following the Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose feud on Twitter in which Amber called Kim a whore, husband Kanye has taken his wife's side and slammed back at former girlfriend Amber Rose.

Speaking  on The Breakfast Club, which was where all the drama started, Kanye West said if Kim had dated him when he wanted, there would be no Amber Rose.

“She’s just soaking in the moment. If Kim had dated me when I wanted, there would be no Amber Rose."

He went as far as insinuating that Amber was dirty, adding;

"No woman wants to be with you after you've been with Amber Rose. I had to take 30 showers.” 

This is not nice at all, and I won't be surprised if Amber lashes back.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.