Friday, February 20, 2015

Tia Mowry's Husband Cory Hardrict Reveals How They Met When He was Broke

Posted in: , ,

Tia and Tamera Mowry were the identical twins in major comedy series, Sister, Sister, and the now ‘all grown up’, married mothers are still working hard as actresses in Hollywood. The sisters are also well-known for their reality show, Tia & Tamera that documented their pregnancies and more. Tia also featured as one of the main roles in TV show The Game for several seasons.

Now, Tia's husband Cory Hardrict, who's also an actor and starred in acclaimed war movie, American Sniper, has opened up on how they met while he was broke and working odd jobs as an upcoming actor. The actor also talked about their journey to marriage, raising their son and combining family with a career in a recent interview on Global Grind,

“I was waiting on a bus stop, after I shot my first film. Her sister and her drove by, they saw me waiting and asked to give me a ride. I was embarrassed. I was downtown. They gave me a ride and we were friends ever since. They took me to Inglewood, so that’s how that relationship started. We were friends, we started dating and it just went from there.”

“I had odd jobs. I worked at K-Mart during the graveyard shift doing security. I was just grinding, I met my wife during those days and she was with me when she was coming out of Sister, Sister. They had everything, man and I didn’t have anything. I had a studio apartment, sleeping in the corner with no furniture for almost two years.”

“I think it was what my wife saw in me. She saw an honest man who had a dream. I just had a vision. I didn’t come in selling no games. Cats gotta front and be like they somebody when they not, and that’s not me. I roll alone. You born alone, you die alone. I feel like a man can just hold his own and be a man. I don’t have to play games with anybody and she respected that.”



Via BN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.