Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Woman With World’s Biggest Hips Lands Top Role In Documentary

Posted in: , , ,

42 year old Mikel Ruffinelli holds the record as the woman with the world’s biggest hips. And at 5 ft 4, weighing 109.5 kg, and with a 40-inch waist, the mom of four maintains that she is in top shape, and that women envy her body.

“I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes. I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.” 

READ ALSO - Meet the Women With World Biggest Boobs

Mikel Rufinelli has been reported to be the focus of a new documentary titled, World’s Biggest Hips. She holds the record for the World’s largest hips, with hips that measure an impressive eight ft in circumference. There will also be four other women with hips over 6ft in circumference. The documentary airs today in the UK on Channel 5.

Mikel is happily married and lives with her husband and children in Los Angeles. Her husband Reggie is said to worship her record-breaking curves, but while they both may be happy with her super-size hips, there is one problem Mikel complains about with regard to her extreme hips. She is forced to side-shuffle around her house to avoid getting stuck in doors and corridors.




Images - Barcroft Media



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.