Sunday, November 7, 2010

Picture Weekend - The Writing Circle

Posted in: ,
With my writing meetup group on one of our critique nights. I haven't met with them in a while as my WIP and more recently NanoWrimo have been taking most of my time. But they are awesome! I got the push to start a public blog from one of the members and I know I have improved a lot in my writing through feedback shared during our meetings, both for my writing and for others. One of us, present below, is also a tank of inspiration and I follow his blog for writing tips. The group has also been very supportive since A Heart to Mend came out. Let's just say, they're a big part of my writer's journey.

Thank you all so much!

















10 comments:

  1. finally I'm first,where all those russians?
    MW,lovely pics though I didn't see you there,shoulda been one with you,are all ur team pple whites :x?
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was busy taking the pictures so that's why I'm missing. And yeah, that's us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be good to have valuable support when embarking on a major project, particularly writing which some have described as a solitary occupation.

    Have a good week, Myne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice...nothing like encouragibng words to boost ones morale...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myne...
    Shebi they hired you to take pics abi?
    How you?
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol myne was looking for you too but now I read ur comment so I get it. haha there's nothing like a support group!!! Here's to you achieving all ur goals IJN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...yes o, I was the professional photographer. Thanks for the prayers, as always, I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You weren't listening at this one oh! You were just taking pix. Neeways, maybe you bought the tape after, lol. Your group loox well knit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at Imisi, I agree with you, lol. But I was listening with one ear.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.