Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures of Some Foods I Cook

Posted in: , , , , ,
Sometimes I cook. I usually cook enough to last a couple of meals or more. Sometimes I remember to take pictures, but usually at the end of everything. And having thought about blogging about home cooking, I have found that I may never like to take pictures step by step. I don't think I'll make a good tutorial blogger, but I'm working on better camera skills to back up recipe posts, coming your way soon. Below are some so-so pictures of food I cook. The bigger images are below these small ones:)




Egusi Soup with Beef and Okporoko





Lentils with Spinach



Fried Beef in Tomato Sauce



Simple Jollof Rice



So now that I have an android device, one of the apps I decided to join up to is Instagram and sometimes, I share pictures. Not too much though. If you're on there, click to follow me @Mynewhitman

By the way, who knows how to take better food pictures, any tips?





20 comments:

  1. Ewh! Myne, I know this is one of the things that a proper 'Naija'woman can do. Good cooking, looks very inviting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't handle lentils though. All the rest, yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people's tummies can't deal with legumes, but if it's a likeness thing, then...

      Delete
  3. Aww Myne is cooking...love seeing pictures like this, makes me smile :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is that beans calling my name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Myne! I need that egusi soup. Pictures I take with my android are not very clear sometimes. Maybe it is the settings. There are times the pictures come out great, after kids play and change the settings, they begin to come out blurry. For food, I have decided to use a different camera instead, maybe you should try that.

    Check out the meals I published today on my kitchen diary.(http://joyojaykitchendiary.blogspot.com) They look better than the older ones.

    Myne, as a JJC, I didn't know that I can still put my food on my primary blog, I felt like the niche is not the same. Right now seeing your nice delicacies here. I really want to know how to convert two blogs into one. Can you blog on that pleeeaase?

    I'd rather put everything on one blog with different Labels. How to convert pleeease. Thanks in anticipation of your kind consideration.*wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can give us even the summary of the steps to follow while cooking these,it will be great.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Eya. I will blog about the recipes, and also how you can merge your blogs. I'm not a good tutorial blogger but I'll do my best.

      Delete
  6. pls reciepe for the Lentils with spinach pleasee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!!! that fried beef tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wan take over from 9JaFoodie? Lol. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Food Food Food. \0/. The shots were actually not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send the fried beef in tomato sauce to my address sharp-sharp for mouth assessment. *keeping straight face*



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol@mouth assessment. bribery and corruption in food places!

      you go Myne. now looking at my breakfast cereal with distaste.....

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.