Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Non Verbal Ways To Tell If A Guy Actually Loves You

Posted in: ,

Top Relationship articles

1. How to get your man or boyfriend to love kissing - Do you often ask, how can i get my husband to love kissing and engage in it?

2. 9 Ways to Know When you're in Love - There are some people you meet and you just know they’re a fantasy, and there are those that tug at your heart and you begin to wonder, could they be THE ONE?


3. Do you believe in love at first sight - Supposedly, more men believe in and experience love at first sight than women.

4. How to Keep Love Alive - Keeping the love alive is an active choice and sure isn’t the easy option but it certainly is the most rewarding. Here are seven suggestions to keep the love alive in your relationship.

5. How to Express Love to your Woman - Sometime ago on Facebook, someone shared on how express love to your husband. This is my own version of how to express love to your wife.

6. Loving the One who Loves you Back - This is the typical nice guy, he won't rush to jump your bones, or to define a romantic relationship. He only showers you with attention and affection.

7. How to have a Lasting Online Romance - Online romance gives you the control, you can decide when and how to reveal any type of information. You can also completely back off at any time.

8. Love Languages: What is Yours? - how do you want your partner to show love to you. There is even a book called the five languages of love.




26 comments:

  1. Spot on. I agree with Lovepanky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice comp=ilation. i have seen some of these traits in my current dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's stereotypical. Many guys will deeply love you without exhibiting many of these traits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how i wish i have a companion with even few of the above traits... the guy m currently seeing doesnt exhibit any of this stuffs. So, how should i perceive our relation as? is it really his way of loving without even letting his feeling pass out or without letting me know anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reads like it was written by a woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. it does read like it was written by a woman..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't care if it reads like it was written by a woman, its so true. My current boyfriend does all of that and much more, sometimes i wonder what i have done to deserve him. If you say that a guy might love u and not show those things, so how does he show it???????/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This exactly describes my boyfriend, the problem is I don't feel the same for him. This terribly bothers me.hmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. true talk but can he continue doing this for the next 30-50years? food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaawww....v.touchin qualities. Am happy my guy has these.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. So your man does none of these? Girllllll,he doesn't love you. I don't care whatelse he says or does,NONE of the above,not even 1?

    Nah. You aint the one. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice writeup
    Bt
    D first point got me thinking
    Cos a lot of people I knw don't forget what I say and I remember what dey say too. # I dnt knw#
    Sha, I love d *he will serve u d bigger piece of chicken when ur nt looking* part
    *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this,spot on,I do all this unconsciously

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really good..now l know that l have been going out with the rough guy..he never takes m out..when l visited nigeria early this year..as we where go to the Airport he was looking at other girls ..l was so piss off..that l almost slaped him..but l just decided to keep my cool....thanks alot..this will help m alot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaawwww mine gawd! My heart was pounding feverishly reading all these list. I love you Myne. (am new here. Heard about you at the Publishers meeting in November at Freedom Park)
    i have learnt a lot in this past weeks. I smiled sheepishly when I think that my boyfriend passed most of the points listed. Well done ma'am. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How true this is, my hubby showsmore than 80% of this love tracts and sometimes I hope I love him enough too. I will definitely do all it takes to love and appreciate him always.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice, my boyfriend does most of it, but what surprised me is that wen he traveled out after two months he told me to move on with my life. What will u call that friends?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea and when guys that possess many of the qualities list above, approach the ladies. They friendzone him and wonder where are all the good guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let's face it, no one is perfect. This is too idealistic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAND TO GOD... My boyfriend does everything on the list

    ReplyDelete
  21. wait until a year or two

    ReplyDelete
  22. My bf doesnt do half of that stuff....im not emotiinally balanced...I do nearly everything in the relationship. ..he always forgets alot of things I tell him....hes not open....ugh theres just so many opposites of him to this list...and whoever thinks that this is idealistic is wrong cuz to me if a guy cares he really will try everything in his power and all hes got to make his girl happy...if he cares the girl would never doubt it...unless hes given her a reason too....heck when I need my bf I try to tlk to him and he makes it abut himself or he ends up crying or getting defensive or blah blah blah...its like I cant tlk to him.....I kno ppl arent perfect and i dont expect him to have all the traits from above but damn b real he needs to have the basic traits listed

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.