Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Best Man Holiday Teaser Trailer

Posted in: ,

The Best Man was one of the very first African American Romantic Comedies I saw and I fell in love with most of the actors, both male and female. I've since followed their careers in both romcoms, TV series and more serious films. Now, nearly 15 years after that first movies, Taye Diggs, Nia Long, Morris Chestnut, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan, Monica Calhoun, Melissa De Sousa and Regina Hall have just wrapped on shooting the sequel. The synopsis says;

When the college friends finally reunite over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited.

The Best Man Holiday hits theaters on Nov. 15, 2013, just before Thanksgiving in America, and then Christmas of course. That's where the Holiday in the title comes in. I can't wait. See the teaser below.







1 comment:

  1. "ooooooooooooooo I'm telling mama you with a white boy"

    I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! Can you feel my excitement... Christ, November needs to hurry up and get here already

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.