Saturday, May 18, 2013

Real Life Matchmaking

Posted in: ,

He is a new reader who likes what he reads on the blog and likes what he sees here. He found one of the posts about people searching for Igbo guys and he's representing. Send me an email if you'll like to be connected. He's on Facebook and is willing to be honest and open. He says;


I'm currently in Aba, Abia state, 31years, I'm in Transport business, I work with my uncle in his bus transport company as a manager.  I like joking around and hanging out with friends. I also like events and hang out with some celebrities. I'm a christian, and worship at any good Pentecostal church in my area. But I'm quite laid back, and I smoke cigarrettes, no weed and drink socially.

I like a girl that's understanding, and in reverse. I don't like a girl that's easily irritable. I want a woman that has a personality, well let's say she must be independent minded, working class or into a business as well. She gotta be tall, slim and 25-28 or not much younger, pretty and fun to be with, outgoing. She must be either doing her NYSC or in her final year. I prefer a lady who reads a lot of novels, and also likes music and can cook.








1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.